wont start

Lightning and Harley Davidson F150, powered by a supercharged 5.4L 2 valve engine
Racingki
Private First Class
Private First Class

wont start

Post by Racingki » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:21 am

ok, i made a tune file, uploaded it to me ecm, said complete and now my truck will crank but wont start. whats the deal? i have the folllowing

90mm ford racing maf
44lb accel injectors
gt40 fuel pumps 300lph
intake and cat back
ecm code cux1

i used all these options, y wont it start?

Racingki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: wont start

Post by Racingki » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:02 pm

also on my multiloader utlility my stock file is NO LONGER in the 6 slot... so i opened it into #1 and re flashed my ecm by selecting the stock file from the folder and my truck STILL wont start... what is the deal?????

Racingki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Racingki » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:12 pm

i even try flashing the stock on back. my truck is DEAD. i am so pissed off right now. what is the deal? also one thing i noticed is while the key is on and the interface is plugged into the truck my fuel pumps are running non stop. is that normal? i ned to know how to get my truck running again. ive followed every instruction in the manual. i hope this didn't fry my ecm!

Racingki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Racingki » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:15 pm

Well found out what it is, my keys got erased from the pats system when i flashed the tune. now it's $150.00 to reprogram them, i wanna know is Sniper is gonna re-imbured me for this?!?!?!? i am very upset, I've never had this happen with any other programming tool. i followed directions to the "T" I flashed another tune trying to disable the pats system and the truck started up but the light still flashes, i'm not gonna drive it cause lord knows it will shut down on me.

Mattr66
Warrant Officer 5
Warrant Officer 5

Post by Mattr66 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:43 pm

Sometimes after a reflash you need to disconnect the battery cable for a few minutes and PATS will work again. Everybody's programmers do this sometimes it is not isolated to Sniper. If you disabled PATS and it starts it won't shut down on you either. The only way you will need your PATS reprogrammed is if you changed the VIN number in your PCM which shouldn't happen either.

Matt R
Matt Robinson
Delta Force Gas and Diesel Tuner
www.gearheadautomotiveperformance.com

sniperpat469
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by sniperpat469 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:16 am

Please call sniper I am sure we can help .

Patrick

Return to “SVT Lighting and SVT Harley”